Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Wish List


Today I am sharing some of the books that I would really like to get (preferably as a hard copy - instead of an e-book). These are the books that are on the top of my wish list. Hopefully some of them will be Christmas presents.

1.       Knowing God by J I Packer

2.       The Read Aloud Handbook by Jim Trelease

3.       Practical Hospitality: The Joy of Serving Others by Pat Ennis and Lisa Tatlock

4.       Fierce Convictions: The Extraordinary Life of Hannah More by Karen Swallow Prior

5.       The Great Divorce by C S Lewis

6.       Becoming the Talbot Sisters by Rachel Linden

7.       Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund

8.       Wires and Nerve Vol. 1 by Marissa Meyer

9.       Ogre Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

10.   P S I Like You by Kasie West (this is the only one that I have already read, but I originally got it from the Library)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...