Friday, March 8, 2019

Own Your Life Review


Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson is a Christian Non-fiction book on Christian living. She specifically looks at taking responsibility for the different areas of our lives.


I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. The writing style is strong and clear. I find her very easy to follow and understand. I liked that she looked at each aspect of our lives one chapter at a time. There was a lot of truth in here and ideas of how to apply what she was talking about. My only struggle was that I found myself getting more and more discouraged through the book, like it was just adding one thing on top of another that I need to do to be living my life better for God. As a busy mother of three little ones, it feels too overwhelming to try and change and apply everything in all these areas of my life right now. I did like this book and do feel it can be very helpful, but maybe during another season of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...