Wednesday, October 31, 2018

November TBR


This last month I have been struggling with a lot of illness (for myself and the whole family). Because of that I feel like I might be heading into a bit of a reading slump. Therefore, I am not going to set any specific books on my TBR for this moth. I am going to give myself the freedom to read the books that sound good at the time and just go with it in the hopes of preventing a full on slump. So I will just mention the books that I am currently reading (and won’t finish before the end of the month) and the books that I recently got from the library.


Currently Reading:

Daniel Deronda by George Elliot (Adult Classic)

The Warden and the Wolf King by Andrew Peterson (Christian Middle Grade Fantasy)

The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle by Hugh Lofting (Children)



Library books:

One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (Christian Non-fiction)

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey by Trenton Lee Stewart (Middle Grade Science Fiction)

Gregor and the Marks of Secret by Suzanne Collins (Middle Grade Fantasy)

Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (Young Adult Fantasy)

The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee (Young Adult Historical Fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...