Wednesday, August 29, 2018

September TBR


So the books on this month’s to be read list are a mix of the books I didn’t get to in August and some new books, including my first attempt to read a mystery book. Mystery is not a genre I have ever been interested in, but lately I thought: I really like murder mystery tv series, so why not see if murder mystery books are even better. I will let you know what I think. So here we go:

Christian Non-fiction -

C S Lewis: A Shiver of Wonder by Derick Bingham

Standing Strong by John MacArthur



Christian Fiction -

Fire By Night by Lynn Austen (historical)

Raspberries and Vinegar by Valerie Comer (contemporary)

The Pillar of Light by Anna Travis (fantasy)



Fantasy -

Rewards and Fairies by Rudyard Kipling

The Lost Kingdom of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine



Contemporary -

On the Fence by Kasie West



Poetry -

Bronte Sisters: Complete Poems

The Place Within by Pope John Paul II



Mystery -

Midbury Murders: A Horticultural Nightmare by Martina Thurlow

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...