Friday, February 22, 2019

Anxious For Nothing Review


Anxious for Nothing by John MacArthur is a Christian non-fiction book on the topic of dealing with Anxiety.


I loved this book and gave it 5 out of 5 stars. As I have come to know with MacArthur’s books, it is very well written, researched and heavily thought out. He is clear and easy to understand as well as thorough in content. I found this book to be very convicting and helpful. God has really spoken to me through this work and I know it is one I will reread and reference for years to come. There isn’t really much more that I can say about this book except that I think every Christian should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...