Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Places to Visit


This is my list of places mentioned or visited (either in modern or historical times) in books that I would like to go to. I decided to include both fictional and real places because there are some fantastical places that I would love to go to if they were real. The real places I am not going super specific (meaning mentioning the country versus city) because there are many cities in those countries I would love to see.

1.      England – from Persuasion by Jane Austen (I have been to London and Brighton, but would love to go back to those cities as well as see many more)

2.      France – from The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Emmuska Orkzy

3.      Ireland – from A Light in the Window by Jan Karon (Like England I have been once before, but there is still so much I want to see)

4.      Scotland – from Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (I have been once in high school, but that was a long time ago)

5.      Italy – from Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens

6.      Israel – from Daniel Deronda by George Eliot

7.      Egypt – from Where We Belong by Lynn Austen

8.      Mars – from Out of the Silent Planet by C S Lewis

9.      Narnia – from “Chronicles of Narnia” by C S Lewis (I would specifically like to go during The Horse and His Boy)

10.   Nevermoor – from Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...