Monday, January 7, 2019

Devotions for Christmas Review


Devotions For Christmas is a Christian non-fiction devotional put out by Zondervan that goes through the month of December.


I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. This was a lovely devotional. I really enjoyed it. It was exactly what I was looking for in a holiday devotional. Each days portion pulled from an idea of the season and often they were ideas that stuck with me during the day. I also really liked the short prayers included at the end of the devotional for each day.

I have only this year (2018) began to read devotionals, and this one stands out to me and encouraged me to continue to give the genre more tries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...