Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Meant to Read in 2018


There are many books that I had hoped to get to in 2018 but never did. This list is the books that are on the top of my list as the books I most regret not reading yet. But hopefully I will have them read by the end of 2019. The good news is I had to update this list because I had already finished two books that were originally on here.



1.      Shattered Dreams by Larry Crabb (Christian Non-fiction)




2.      Disciplines of a Godly Woman by Barbara Hughes (Christian Non-fiction)




3.      Experiencing the Presence of God by A W Tozer (Christian Non-fiction)




4.      Humble Roots by Hannah Anderson (Christian Non-fiction)




5.      Raspberries and Vinegar by Valerie Comer (Christian Contemporary Fiction)




6.      Princess and the Goblin by George MacDonald (Christian Fantasy)




7.      Midbury Murders: A Horticultural Nightmare by Martina Thurlow (Mystery)





8.      One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid (Contemporary)




9.      Heidi by Johanna Spyri (Children’s Classic)




10.   Life and Adventures of Martin Chuzzelwit by Charles Dickens (Classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...