Monday, January 7, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 of 2018


These are my top 10 books from 2018. They got either 4.5 or 5 stars and were the books that I loved and stuck with me through the year. These are the books I am very likely to want to reread and the non-fiction books had a noticeable positive impact on my life. Some of the books on this list actually surprised me with how much I enjoyed them, or with how I thought back to them often as time passed. All the books that I have a review up for have a *.



1.      
Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney (Christian Non-fiction)




2.      
None Like Him by Jen Wilkin (Christian Non-fiction)




3.      
The Read Aloud Family by Sarah Mackenzie (Christian Non-fiction)*




4.      
To My Husband and Other Poems by Anne Bradstreet (Christian Poetry)




5.      
Fire By Night by Lynn Austen (Christian Historical Fiction)*




6.      
Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier (Young Adult Fairytale Retelling)




7.      
Entwined by Heather Dixon Wallwork (Young Adult Fairytale Retelling)




8.      
No Man Can Tame by Miranda Honfleur (Young Adult Fantasy)




9.      
In the Garden of Gold and Stone by Ryan Muree (Young Adult Fairytale Retelling)




10.  
Heartstone by Elle Katherine White (Classic Retelling)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...