Monday, December 31, 2018

January TBR


I decided to start off the new year by taking the month to read more books by authors I have already read (and liked). I will also be applying my new goals to the months TBR (books I own & reread, etc.).  


Christian Non-fiction :

In His Image by Jen Wilkin (own)

Surprised by Joy by C S Lewis (own)


Christian Fiction :

Where We Belong by Lynn Austen


Classic :

Shirley by Charlotte Bronte

Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy (own)


Fantasy :

Spindle’s End by Robin McKinley (own)

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (reread)


Poetry :

Bronte Sisters: Poetry by: Charlotte, Anne and Emily Bronte (own) – this one is a bit of a stretch for

the theme because I have only read works by Charlotte, but I’m okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...