Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish New Year Resolutions


I don’t really have much of an intro today, but these are my bookish goals for 2019.

1.       Read my Bible all the way through at least once.

2.       Read at least 2 books that I own before reading library books every month.

3.       Read 3 Dickens books through the year (breaks down to one every 4 months).

4.       Reread 1 book a month (the chance to go back to old favorites and ones I have been wanting to read again).

5.       Read 12 classics (not including the Dickens books) through the year.

6.       Read all the rest of Kasie West’s works.

7.       Have one month focusing on books by author’s I have already read before and one month focusing on new to me authors (with the exception of my one reread).

8.       Participate in at least two readathons (at different times of the year).

9.       Read The Fellowship of the Ring by J R R Tolkien together with my husband.

10.   Make Top Ten Tuesday part of my weekly post Schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma

  The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner’s Dilemma by Trenton Lee Stewart is the third book in his children’s adventure series. W...